- 2022 · Math.en.JEANS Festival (Paris)
Interactive talk for middle and high school students about voting rules.
- 2021 · ILLC blog (University of Amsterdam)
When residents design their city: article about the participatory budgeting campaign in Amsterdam.
- 2020 · Mairie de Toulouse
Collaborated to the analysis of the local participatory budgeting campaign, supervising a Master students project on the topic.
- 2020 · L'Exploreur online magazine (University of Toulouse)
Je décide, nous décidons... comment faire le bon choix ? Avec Arianna Novaro (in French): short radio interview on why I am passionate to do outreach activities about my research in computational social choice.
- 2019 · Researchers Night (Toulouse)
Speed searching: bring a single object to describe your research. Can you guess what I brought?
- 2018 · Science Festival (Genoa) and Researchers Night (Toulouse)
Interactive atelier to explain different voting rules to an audience of non-experts.
- 2018 · Lycée Polyvalent Raymond Naves (Toulouse)
Interactive talk about ethics and AI for high-school students.